All participants will need to register to attend the Reunion weekend and will pay the registration charge (£132 Early Bird, £137 after March 31, 2018).
The one exception is for those only attending the Reunion dinner (£55).
The Registration charge is required to cover the costs of hiring meeting rooms and equipment, provision of lunches and teas/coffees/nibbles on Saturday (8th) and Sunday (9th), and the three course Reunion Dinner, as well as provision of a late Bar, on the Saturday.
The registration process uses a secure (SSL/TLS) online system to collect your registration details and allow payment using credit/debit cards.
Our registration page can also be used to arrange secure payment by cheque or Bank Transfer (BACS) for those not wanting to use card payment.
Clicking on “Go to Registration” takes you to the Reunion registration form on a separate website owned by Pace Projects. Submitting the completed form takes you to a secure payment page. Once payment is completed you will get an acknowledgement on screen and an email confirmation detailing the transaction. If you do not receive such confirmation please contact email@example.com.
Most of the College accommodation has been recently upgraded to provide comfortable, modern bedrooms with ensuite or semi-ensuite facilities. All rooms have Wi-Fi.
There are three types of room available for the Reunion on a B&B basis.
- Single ensuite – (£76.80)
- Single semi-ensuite (shower and wash hand basin, no w.c.) – (£62.40)
- Twin ensuite – (£108)
Many attendees will likely require accommodation on the Friday (7th) and Saturday (8th) night and the College has reserved 100 rooms, including 19 twin rooms, for the Reunion weekend. The College can also offer B&B accommodation before (Thursday 6th) and after (Monday 10th) the reunion weekend for those wanting a longer stay. These can all be booked through the College online system. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Go to Accommodation Booking” link below
- On the Fitzwilliam site Bed and Breakfast page click on the red “Make a Booking” link.
- On the next page enter the Promotion Code – SIGNY18
- Then click on the Arrive calendar. Only the four Sept dates will be available to select your arrival date. Other dates are greyed out.
- The Depart calendar will then appear and you select your departure date
- Enter the number of people to be booked.
- Then click “Check Availability” and select the room(s) required from the list and the total cost will be shown.
- Click “Next” to go to My Basket and continue to payment
Any problems experienced with booking contact Cynan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223-263477.